- Pages: 183; Figures: 141; Tables: 103This report presents a summary and assessment of both the current commercial and military wearable technologies, the projected evolutionary paths over the next decade, and the implications of both technical and political influence on the global market for wearable technologies.
- Pages: 50; Figures: 10; Tables: 24Focused Format - At a Very Competitive Price!The Indian Aerospace and Defense market is one of the most lucrative markets in the world. The Indian Government spends 40% of the defense budget on capital acquisition and has set a target to make the Aviation Market the third largest in the world by 2020.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for First Responders: Global Market & Technology Forecast, Buying Guide and Operating Concept – 2016-2021Pages: 344; Figures: 205; Tables: 181NEW 2016 Edition!
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) can, and will, do wonders in the service of first responders. But the path to integrating UAVs will be neither short nor easy. Users, vendors and regulators alike are uncertain about this untested phase in human-robots relations, making good education about markets, technologies, opportunities and challenges a must.
Offensive and Defensive Cyber Weapons for Government and Private Sectors Market and Technologies Forecast, 2026Pages: 339; Figures: 214; Tables: 210This new report examines, analyzes, and predicts the evolution of technologies, markets, and outlays (expenditures) of offensive and defensive Cyber Weapons over the next 10 years - 2016-2026
- Pages: 170; Figures: 90; Tables: 71This new report presents a summary and assessment of the current terrestrial and space-based communication networks, their projected evolutionary paths over the next seven years, and the implications of both technical and political influence on the global market for high, on-demand, and secure data rates.
- Pages: 655; Figures: 380; Tables: 362To provide the most thorough and realistic analysis of the Big Data Market, this report provides a triple-scenario analysis, including “steady state”, emergence of new big data analytical tools, and the rise of new analytical tools that can replace big data analysis.
- Pages: 506; Figures: 335; Tables: 322The forecast provides a triple-scenario analysis, examining the global evolutionary paths of Defense and Security UAVs over three possible futures - displayed by regions, system types and technologies.
Unmanned Maritime Systems – Defense and Security UUV and USV Markets, Technologies and Opportunities Outlook – 2012-2020Pages: 530; Figures: 292; Tables: 223This report is the most comprehensive, analysis-based, Unmanned Maritime Systems (UMS) forecasting effort to date. It is guaranteed to help vendors, managers, planners, marketers, engineers, users, and investors, understand the complex dynamics of the UMS landscape and use these insights to establish, maintain and increase market competitiveness.
Focused Market Research Available
- Pages: 250; Figures: 165; Tables: 153This multi-scenario forecast examines, analyzes and predicts the evolution of Smart Weapon technologies, markets and outlays (expenditures) over the next eight years - 2013-2020.
Focused Market Research Available
Our handpicked team of experts brings premium market research and professional services to the Defense, Aerospace, Unmanned Systems and Information Security industries. We also encourage you to quiz our Lead Analysts before purchasing and then provide free complementary consulting hours when you buy a forecast.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, top consulting and investment firms plus American, European and Asian governments.
Expert Forecasts – By Experts – For Experts
- MiG does not have a "stable" of analysts
- MiG’s lead analysts are not anonymous
- Want to know more about the lead analyst?
- And best of all: after you purchase a report, its lead analyst is available to work with you directly
years of experience
all over the world
working only for you